HDPE Poly Pipe
Design & Installation
MOST COST EFFECTIVE AND DURABLE WAY TO TRANSPORT WATER
Poly Pipe Construction and Service
Water is transport is a valuable need in Texas. Poly pipe is the perfect solution for this for many reasons. HDPE pipe offers exceptional durability and strength along with the ability to resist corrosion and cracking in freezing temperatures. It can be laid miles at a time economically with trenching equipment and fusion technology with minimal ground disruption.
Advantage of using HDPE Pipes:
1. HDPE pipes are durable and have long life span. It can be used for more than 50 years under normal conditions.
2. HDPE pipes offer good sanitary performance. Virgin polymer Granules are used for its Manufacturing and is non-toxic and least polluting.
3. Good corrosion resistance and can withstand all the difficult natural conditions.
4. Good crack growth resistance as well as low temperature impact resistance. HDPE pipes can be used in -60 to 60 Degrees, and still will not brittle nor crack in winter.
5. Little coefficient of friction and low flow resistance.
6. Excellent wear resistance. HDPE pipes have a wear resistance 4 times higher than steel pipe under normal conditions.
7. Good solder ability.
8. Fine flexibility and anti-scratch ability.
9. Low Installation cost as HDPE pipes are flexible and lighter compared to steel systems and it is easier to position the HDPE pipeline.
10. Low maintenance cost – Due to the absence of corrosion, operational life of a HDPE pipeline is longer and maintenance cost is also minimal. HDPE pipes can tolerate ground movements better than rigid pipeline, it is less likely to crack during its operational lifetime during occasional coastal ground movements.
Tank and Well Water Transportation
Livestock and Wildlife
ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATES
Contact us to discuss your ideas and needs.
THERE ARE VERY FEW THINGS WE DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH
Full List of Our Services
We have the state of the art equipment, resources and combined experience to bring you a wide array of services to complete any project start to finish.
- Concrete retaining walls
- Concrete work
- Earthen dams
- Concrete dams
- Concrete bridges
- Steel frame structures
- Simple and Complex Barns
- Custom Steel fabrication
- Land management/Brush clearing
- Site preparation
- Land clearing and demolition
- Road Work
- Cattle guards
- Hauling material
- House pad construction
- Lakes, ponds and dams
- Custom concrete and steel water gaps
- Carpentry Work (finish out)
We strive daily to provide the expertise and equipment to make your dreams a reality while keeping customer service our number one priority.